Today I came into the studio and decided that the daffodils had to go- they were dying and it’s not the kind of atmosphere I am trying to create.  I gathered them all up,  picked out the surviors and swept up the peat. Yesterday I started to make a new piece of work. I want to continue the peat form up the wall so I decided to try using peat and paper. I mixed the peat with pva glue to provide a base and painted it onto the watercolour paper. So this morning I put more peat and glue to build up a base and planted some mustard seeds onto the paper. Lets hope they grow as I want to hang the watercolour paper on the wall and continue it onto the floor.

 

 

Advertisements